FIRE, MEDICAL AND POLICE EMERGENCY CALL: 911
- Chief of Police - Albert M. Brackett
- Sergeant - Nicolas M. Fiset
- Sergeant - Nathan J. Lyons
- Corporal - William Butler
- Patrol Officers -
Scott Anderson George Baker Paige Booth Andrew Cammilleri Dayne Denton Kevin Donnelly Marc Melia Kevin Nolan Donald Roberts Christopher Ryan Vincent Scarvaglieri Clinton Scritchfield William Teuber
- Crossing Guard -
- D.E.A. Analyst -
- Dispatchers -
- Animal Control Officer -
- Police Chaplain -
Pastor Paul Dionne
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- By Phone
- EMERGENCY: 911
- NON EMERGENCY Station Phone (M-F, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm): 603.362.4001
- After Hours Contact Phone: 603.362.5536
- Fax: 603.362.4785
- By Email
- Atkinson Police Department: email@example.com
- By Mail
- Atkinson Police Department, 27 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811
Available Forms and Documents
- Officer Commendation Form (pdf)
- Alarm Permit (pdf)
- Voluntary Statement Form (pdf)
- NH Pistol Permit Application (pdf)
- NH Laws Relative to License to Carry (pdf)
- Report Request Form (pdf)
- House Check (Vacation Watch) (pdf)
Press Releases and Accident Reports
- NH Sex Offender/Offender Against Children Registration Database
- NH Most Wanted Website
- NH Police Association
- Rockingham County Law Enforcement Association
- NH Traffic Safety Institute
- Q - How do I request an accident report?
- A - Make a written request to the Atkinson Police Department, 27 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811. Accident reports will only be released to those involved and their insurance companies. There is a $15.00 fee.
- Q - How do I apply for a house alarm permit?
- A - Download and complete the Town of Atkinson NH Alarm Ordinance & Application (pdf). The first and second occurrence of a false alarm within a six month period is free of charge. The third through sixth false alarm(s) within a six month period shall be charged at the rate of $25.00 per occurrence. After six of more false alarms - the Chief of Police may suspend the permit to operate an alarm.
- Q - How do I request criminal record information?
- A - Apply in person at New Hampshire State Police Headquarters - 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH (with picture I.D.) or download the NH Criminal History Check (pdf). Mail in the application (to above address above) notarized by either a Notary Public or Justice of the Peace. A release to a third party requires a similar notarization and a third party signature. There is a $15.00 fee.
- Q - How do I obtain a New Hampshire Pistol Permit?
- A - Download and complete the NH Pistol Permit Application (pdf). Apply in person at the Atkinson Police Department (with picture ID). There is a $10.00 fee.
- Q - How do I request an Incident Report?
- A - Submit a request in writing (state the date, time, and location of the incident). There is a $15.00 fee.
- Q - Where can I get a gun lock?
- A - The Atkinson Police Department has free gun locks courtesy of the Department of Justice's Project Child Safe. Anyone can come to the station during normal business hours and request a free lock!