FIRE, MEDICAL AND POLICE EMERGENCY CALL: 911
- Acting Chief of Police - Sgt. Patrick F. Caggiano
- Corporal - William Butler
- Detective - Nicolas M. Fiset
- Patrol Officers -
Scott Anderson Andrew Cammilleri Robert Desjardins Kevin Donnelly Nathan Lyons Stephen Lundquist Jason Mazza Kevin Nolan Gerard O'Meara Christopher Ryan Vincent Scarvaglieri William Teuber Sean Wilson
- On Call Patrol Officers -
- Dispatchers -
Jody Consentino Lynne Cunningham
- Police Chaplain -
Pastor Paul Dionne
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- By Phone
- EMERGENCY: 911
- NON EMERGENCY Station Phone (M-F, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm): 603.362.4001
- After Hours Contact Phone: 603.362.5536
- Fax: 603.362.4785
- By Email
- Atkinson Police Department: email@example.com
- By Mail
- Atkinson Police Department, 27 Academy Avenue, PO Box 321, Atkinson, NH 03811
Available Forms and Documents
- Atkinson Street Index (pdf)
- Officer Commendation Form (pdf)
- Citizen Complaint Form (pdf)
- Voluntary Statement Form (pdf)
- Town of Atkinson NH Alarm Ordinance & Application (pdf)
- NH Pistol Permit Application (pdf)
- NH State Accident Report (pdf)
- House Check (Vacation Watch) (pdf)
- NH Criminal History Check (pdf)
Press Releases and Accident Reports
- *The term “nothing follows” in the reports means no other information is available at this time for public release.
- 2013 Press Releases and Accident Reports
- 2012 Press Releases and Accident Reports
- 2013 Police Logs
- 2012 Police Logs
- 2011 Police Logs
- 2010 Police Logs
- NH Sex Offender/Offender Against Children Registration Database
- NH Most Wanted Website
- NH Police Association
- Rockingham County Law Enforcement Association
- NH Traffic Safety Institute
- Q - How do I request an accident report?
- A - Make a written request to the Atkinson Police Department, 27 Academy Avenue, PO Box 321, Atkinson, NH 03811. Accident reports will only be released to those involved and their insurance companies. There is a $15.00 fee.
- Q - How do I apply for a house alarm permit?
- A - Download and complete the Town of Atkinson NH Alarm Ordinance & Application (pdf). The first and second occurrence of a false alarm within a six month period is free of charge. The third through sixth false alarm(s) within a six month period shall be charged at the rate of $25.00 per occurrence. After six of more false alarms - the Chief of Police may suspend the permit to operate an alarm.
- Q - How do I request criminal record information?
- A - Apply in person at New Hampshire State Police Headquarters - 33 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH (with picture I.D.) or download the NH Criminal History Check (pdf). Mail in the application (to above address above) notarized by either a Notary Public or Justice of the Peace. A release to a third party requires a similar notarization and a third party signature. There is a $15.00 fee.
- Q - How do I obtain a New Hampshire Pistol Permit?
- A - Download and complete the NH Pistol Permit Application (pdf). Apply in person at the Atkinson Police Department (with picture ID). There is a $10.00 fee.
- Q - How do I request an Incident Report?
- A - Submit a request in writing (state the date, time, and location of the incident). There is a $15.00 fee.
- Q - Where can I get a gun lock?
- A - The Atkinson Police Department has free gun locks courtesy of the Department of Justice's Project Child Safe. Anyone can come to the station during normal business hours and request a free lock!