- Recreation & Senior Programs Director - Noriko Yoshida-Travers
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Thursday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Friday - 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- By Phone
- Office Phone: 603.362.5531
- By Email
- By Mail
- Atkinson Community Center, Town Of Atkinson NH, 21 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811
- (Atkinson Community Center is located at 4 Main Street, Atkinson, NH 03811)
Available Forms and Documents
- Q - How do I reserve the Community Center?
- A - Please contact the Community Center Director by phone at 603.362.5531 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability. If you are interested in using a room at the Community Center for your meeting
or event, you will need to complete the Community Center Reservation Form and Community Center Checklist.
Upon registration, we need 2 checks, an appropriate amount of rental fee and $50.00 security deposit with the application form.
- Q - What rooms are available to rent?
- A - Banquet Room- Capacity of 120 people, Room 1 - Capacity of 12, Room 2 - Capacity of 24. Kitchen facility is available for additional fee.
- Q - Do you charge non-profit organizations for meetings or other functions?
- A - The Atkinson residents and members of Atkinson based non-profit organizations can use the facilities up to 4 hours for free. They still need to fill out the application form and are required to pay the $50.00 security deposit.
- Q - How many tables and chairs do you have?
- A - There are 120 chairs and 15 round and rectangular tables. There are tables and chairs already set up in Rooms 1 and 2 to cover the capacity.