- Town Clerk - Rose Cavalear
- Assistant Town Clerk - Shirley Harbour
- Deputy Town Clerk - Bonnie Jordan
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
- By Phone
- Office Phone: 603.362.4920
- Office Fax: 603.362.5305
- By Email
- Rose Cavalear, Town Clerk: email@example.com
- By Mail
- Town Clerk, Town Of Atkinson NH, 21 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811
Credit Cards Accepted by Town Clerks Office
Just a reminder that the Town Clerks office accepts: MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express and JCB. A debit card is processed as a credit card only if the card has a MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Discover logo present. Please Note: There are additional fees to cover the cost of the credit card processing company fees - 2.95% with a $1.50 minimum. These fees go directly to our third party processor and are not retained by the town. Convenience fees cannot be refunded.
Available Forms and Documents
- Track Your Ballot (pdf)
- Presidential Primary Sample Ballot (pdf)
- State Election Absentee Ballot request form for the Presidential Primary, State Primary and Presidential or General Elections (pdf)
- Political Advertising (pdf)
- 2012 Voter ID Law (pdf)
- Military Federal Post Card Absentee Request Form (pdf)
- Town Election Absentee Ballot Request (pdf)
- Vehicle Registration Information (pdf)
- Application For Birth Certificate (pdf)
- Application for Death Certificate (pdf)
- Application for Marriage Certificate (pdf)
- Application for Divorce Decree (pdf)
- Proof of Residency List (pdf)
- Proof of Residency Form (pdf)
- Q - How do I register my automobile online?
- A - Click on the orange e-reg link on the Town Clerks page.
- Q - How do I register my dog online?
- A - Click on the purple dog licensing link on the Town Clerks page to register your dog online. For more information, dates and fees please review the following document. - Town of Atkinson Dog Licensing (pdf)
- Q - How do I register my boat, trailer, ATV or personal watercraft?
- A - For information regarding obtaining vital records please review the following document. - Boat Registrations (pdf)
- Q - What documents do I need to obtain a marriage license?
- A - For information regarding obtaining a marriage license please review the following document. There is a $50.00 fee to apply for a marriage license. - Obtaining a Marriage License (pdf)
- Q - How do I obtain a vital record certificate?
- A - For information regarding obtaining vital records please review the following document. - Vital Records (pdf)
- Q - How do I register to vote?
- A - For information regarding voter registration please review the following document. - Town Elections (pdf)